The Little Blue Door

Keep up with our Family Growing Up Behind The Little Blue Door

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Farley does not do well cutting teeth. The first one was tough, the second one not so bad.  This third one just about killed me.  A week of fussy, cranky, not sleeping baby does not make me a pleasant person.  Ashley and I both spent time this week walking the babe around the neighbourhood at all hours of the day and night.  At first I though he was sick, he has a cough and runny nose and on Monday he had a fever.  Then I thought it could be food related, so I pulled back on solid food.  Then finally today I felt a tooth cut through and Farley is back to his happy self.  I'm not looking forward to the other teeth coming in, especially molars.  For the record Farley now has three bottom teeth.  I think it is just a matter of time before some of the top ones start popping in.

1 comment:

Dad said...

Who does teething well? Oh well, it only happens ,what, 24 times? Keep up the good work.