The Little Blue Door

Keep up with our Family Growing Up Behind The Little Blue Door

Friday, January 26, 2007

Mommies at the Museum





Malcolm and I were invited to a Mommies day at the Museum by our Library buddies Christa and William. 11 children (two toddlers, 9 babies six to eight months old, including two sets of twins!) and 7 mommies met up at the Museum of Civilization in Gatineau for the morning. It was lots of fun and we made great new friends. I had a great time looking at the exhibits and watching Malcolm "talk" with the other kids. This was the scene at lunchtime.



Malcolm and I took a little time on our own to explore the museum after everyone else left. I snapped this shot with the Parliament Buildings in the background. It was a great adventure for a cold January day in the capital city.

No comments: