The Little Blue Door

Keep up with our Family Growing Up Behind The Little Blue Door

Sunday, January 28, 2007

A Day at the Ski Hill

Malcolm and I spent our first full day at the ski hill today when we joined Ashley for his scheduled shift. It was a beautiful day filled with sunshine, a great day to be outside. Malcolm had the chance to try out his sled Daddy bought for Christmas and even had a nap in it as we walked around the base of the ski hill. I got a few runs in, helped out with an accident involving a backboard treatment, and 'sat down' on the hill in my jacket which earned Neil a beer. With all of that fresh air I hope Malcolm sleeps well tonight, I would like to!

Malcolm all bundled up in his bubble sled

1 comment:

Laurel said...

You know Marc is gonna start calling him Bubble-boy now don't ya?!?!