The last day of 2006 was spent at the ski hill and then back to our place for a relaxing evening with friends. Lots of food, a little bit of Guitar Heroes and trying to stay awake to midnight was the order of business. Malcolm made up for his days of cranky behaviour over the holidays by sleeping for the majority of the day on the 31st. We rang in the new year with a bit of bubbly and watching the count down on a Toronto TV station with celebrities that most of us could not identify (you know you are getting older when...).
2007 started with a day of relaxing for the three of us, followed by the Boyd tradition of having Chinese food. Malcolm was in superstar mode at the restaurant charming all the waitresses. Our waitress gave Malcolm his very own fortune cookie in the wrapper and he happily crinkled the package, waved in the air and chewed on for the rest of our meal. I took this picture when we got home as I didn't have the camera out with me.
3 years ago

2 comments:
Happy New Year to you! Oh my goodness Malcolm is getting bigger and cuter with every picture! Looking forward to hooking up sometime soon!
Guitar Heroes, I like! thanks for hosting. I had lots of fun.
M-A
Post a Comment