He is eating solid food, sleeping in his own bed, rolling over (and over, and over) to reach for toys, laughing and talking up a storm. He really is living up to my nickname of "little man".
Hitting the six month mark comes along with the not so fun visit to the Doctor for the next set of needles. (I snapped the picture just before we ran out the door, Malcolm is still in ignorant bliss at this time). I try to drive the car as little as possible, we live within short walking distance to a shopping centre, 3 grocery stores, doctors office, dentist, Canadian tire.... So today was no exception, but for the fact that we finally have snow here in Ottawa. I'm not complaining about the snow. It's about time and I'm glad that the skiers are finally catching a break, but let me say pushing, pulling and dragging a stroller through un-plowed thick white fluffy stuff is no fun. I was going to take the sled but then I couldn't have gone into the grocery store on the way home. In hind sight I should have driven, but at least I got my workout for the day. Malcolm, he didn't seem to mind at all, and even fell asleep on the way home. As for the needles themselves Malcolm took it like a real trooper and only cried a little bit with the second one, and was easily consoled with a snuggle from his Mama.
No comments:
Post a Comment