3 years ago
Friday, June 4, 2010
Finishing Projects
I've been indulging my inner craftiness the past few months; knitting, sewing, and other such fun. I can't share some of my projects as they are either still works in progress, already gifted before I took a picture, or surprise gifts that are tucked away for now.
This highchair cover I'm proud of for two reasons. Firstly as it is much nicer looking, and more functional that the original ripped vinyl one. I designed it in two parts that are both machine washable and when one is in the wash the other can still be used, and the top layer is reversible if you want to change up the colour. The second reason is the fact that it is finished. I started this project when Malcolm was still using the high chair. I got one version finished but it did not fit properly so I tucked it away, and then Malcolm stopped using the highchair so there was no need to finish. I hope to break the trend of not quite finishing my projects and even picking up and finishing some that have been floating around for far too long. We'll see how that goes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment