The Little Blue Door

Keep up with our Family Growing Up Behind The Little Blue Door

Sunday, December 13, 2009

It was a beautiful winter Sunday today, complete with a Christmas party in the morning and lightly falling snow. And what did I spend my afternoon with Malcolm doing.... Blowing bubbles in the bathtub.

Malcolm asked if he could blow bubbles, and I was not ready to go outside in the snow and even attempt this, especially as he did not nap this afternoon. Tonight was going to be bath night so why not move it up in the schedule and let him blow bubbles at the same time. It was great fun until he tipped some of the bubble solution into the bathtub and then later decided (while I had stepped out of the room) that he was going to fill it back up with some bath water. He was very upset when the new 'solution' did not make any bubbles.

No comments: