After our camping adventures we decided it was time to move Malcolm out of the crib. Last week Ashley dismantled the single bed frame that was in Malcolm's room and we left the mattress on the floor. We tired for two nights to settle the little 'big' boy in his new bed but it was too fun and exciting. Last night it worked and he slept the whole night in the bed, only rolling off once and promptly getting back in himself. He's napping in the 'big bed' again right now. I'd take a picture but I don't want to tempt fate. Perhaps after he has successfully done it a few more times I'll be bold and share a pic with you.
edited to add @ 8pm
No sleeping pictures yet, but this was at bedtime tonight, standing in front of his new bed. Malcolm is wearing the same long underwear that his Daddy wore when he was a little boy.
1 comment:
Way to go Malcolm!
Post a Comment