We had had an unexpected sunny Saturday here in Ottawa. The forecast all week long was calling for rain, rain, and more rain on the weekend, so the sun was a nice surprise. The morning was spent hanging out on the front yard for a few hours at the annual street yard sale. Malcolm has been watching the kids across the street play street hockey while we eat dinner for the past week. When Ashley saw a hockey stick in a freecycle pile up the street he had to pick it up, Malcolm was very impressed.
We spent the afternoon in the backyard, lounging by the pool that our neighbours offered to use. That is where we met Super Malcolm!
1 comment:
Oh, oh, oh! (is it wrong to comment on your own blog?) too bad.
I just figured out what the caption should be; "Take me to your Leader" get it, see the brand name on the bridge of the goggles. That and Ashley and I have an on going joke about Z-Leader (way too hard to explain and if I think about it too much it really is not funny at all).
Post a Comment