The Little Blue Door

Keep up with our Family Growing Up Behind The Little Blue Door

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Family Picture (can you see everyone?)

It's time to come out of hibernation. The ski hill is closed, my play has wrapped, and Ashley is almost finished his classes (I still have two months to go on my online class).

I fell off the blogging bandwagon again. Whenever I did find the time or the desire to write or post pictures, it became too overwhelming to figure out where to pick-up from. So instead I did nothing and I'm sure missed out recording some small moments that I wanted to share... Oh well, time to keep moving forward.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pics and updates are always apreciated whenever you've got the time! I sure know what it's like to be busy!!! Two weeks til school's done!

Anonymous said...

A nice, clean window. Malcom needs green wellies. Papa T