The Little Blue Door

Keep up with our Family Growing Up Behind The Little Blue Door

Friday, August 3, 2007

I am a very lucky Mama.

I could write a list a mile long and it still would not encompass all the reasons that statement is true. What I wanted to share is the fact that my Malcolm is such a happy and social little boy that he seams to have transitioned into our new schedule with no problems.

It is heart breaking when Ashley and I leave in the morning and Malcolm does not make a scene, but I could only imagine how hard it would be if he did make a fuss. Some morning we are even so lucky to get a wave goodbye. When we get home in the afternoon he is cheerful and happy, which has a lot to do with all the attention he is getting from his great babysitter Carmen. It still makes me a little sad to realize that after all the time we spent together over the past year, he does not need me as much anymore, he really is growing-up and becoming more independent everyday.

No comments: