The Little Blue Door

Keep up with our Family Growing Up Behind The Little Blue Door

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Eleven


My little baby boy is 11 months old today. Only one more month until the big first birthday. I mentioned that Malcolm had pulled himself up to a standing position a few weeks ago, well today he decided to master the trick. Pulling himself up to stand at the orange couch at least a half a dozen times this afternoon. There was only one tumble that came with tears, but I don't see any bumps or marks to go along with it. I put Malcolm on the scale today too, this is something people always ask about and frankly I usually have no clue. Well now I can definitively say that he weighs 19.8lbs, almost at the 20lb mark, just in case you wanted to know.

1 comment:

Laurel said...

You are perfect Malcolm, tall and slim just like Mama and Daddy. But of course, I feel the need make a comparison... The second I saw that picture of you wearing the little blue pajamas with the sailboats on it all I could think of was how I struggled to snap the legs closed around your cousin's chunky thighs! It is amazing to see how very different two babies can be!